Why did I switch to Safari and then back to Mozilla
1. Performance: Apple’s claimed that the new version is way better then its predecessors
2. UI: I still love Safari’s HTML rendering.
3. Re sizable Textarea: Very useful in editing wiki and basecamp
4. Low memory footprint.
5. Afterall its from Apple
After trying for over six weeks, I am finally coming back to Mozilla
1. Crashes frequently in debug sessions
2. Dies pretty badly (Hangs for a while, needs a force quit).
3. No log of previously open tabs even on crash.
4. Poor plugin support
5. A large number of sites still dont support Safari
Browser switching turned out to be a bigger deal then I imagined. It impacted my productivity and satisfaction levels. I wanted to try Camino but I guess I will wait for some time till this pain heals up. Feel free to share your experiences.